Invest in Clean, Community-Owned Energy
We are delighted to announce that our seventh community share offer to fund clean, renewable energy installation in the Bristol area is now open for investment.
Our co-op has been developing community-owned, green energy generation since 2011. In that time, we’ve raised over £12million, installed over 9MWp of solar and battery assets, and facilitated over £250,000 of community benefit payments.
With this latest share offer we enter a new era of subsidy-free projects. The Feed-in Tariff support scheme is no longer available to us, but the climate emergency makes the need for renewable energy schemes ever more urgent, so we’re rising to the challenge.
By purchasing shares, you will:
- Help reduce the impact of climate change & strengthen local energy security
- Earn interest on your investment (projected 3.5% interest per annum)
- Participate in the ownership of local renewable energy resources
- Support investment in local communities
Your investment is in withdrawable shares, valued at £1 each, and you may invest between £100 and £100,000. Each investor receives one vote regardless of the amount invested.
Share offer closes on 31st March 2021
Why invest in renewables?
- Financial returns on your investment
- Delivers for the environment
- Helps our community through a benefit fund